Team GREENbimlabs has a unique combined experience and expertise. We have worked with some of the largest material producers worldwide, been a part of design and coordination teams in quality control of large international constructions sites and looking back at more than 15 years of research in the fields of IT, BIM-based and software solutions for buildings systemic sustainability, circular design and safety at some of the most prominent research institutions in the world. Designers, building investors and material producers alike take benefit of our expertise in workshops and trainings.
BIM and data workshops:
- How create a BIM-ready virtual products and product documentation, ready-to-use by the architect from the early design stages
- How to define the scope of the demanded-by-customer and FM-related data to integrate in the BIM-objects
- How to define the scope and type of the sustainability related data to put in the BIM-objects
- How much data is can I put in a BIM-object, so that it is feasible for the entire BIM-project and the data handling
- What are the different aspects of the sustainable building design and how do they transfer onto the product requirements?
- What are the trends in the standards, norms, legislation and market demand in terms of sustainable products and how can they affect the product requirements and product design?
- Which parameters shall be considered in the product design so a valid and verified maintenance and end-of-life circularity scenario is achieved?